Vuggestue
My baby started vuggestue (daycare/nursery) last week. We asked for a place in September so he could get used to it before I go back to work in October. But they gave us a place from August, for reasons I didn't completely understand. So we thought we should get going. Last Thursday, I was diagnosed. So now I am glad he has the place at vuggestue, but instead of going to work I am going to hospital. I have appointments Monday, Wednesday and Thursday this week. The hospital is right next door to my workplace, so it feels very strange, commuting over there on my bike without my baby like old days, but going to the hospital instead of to work. It was already going to be a challenge to integrate my pre baby work life with my post baby life - but I have no idea how to fit cancer and chemo into that.
Comments
Post a Comment